In terms of the number of adaptations, the story of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson hit the Guinness Book of Records. One of the last films made about the famous London detective is Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. and Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch. Despite the fact that Holmes is a fictional character, we, armed with his deductive method, picked up the interior items that could be in the apartment at Baker Street, 221b, where he lived.
The character of Robert Downey, Jr., who was investigating in the fantasy London of the late XIX century, surrounded the traditional for that time furniture and extremely heaped up machines and tools.
A poster for the movie "Sherlock Holmes" (2009).
1. Armchair Bedford Club, leather, Ralph Lauren Home.
2. Decorative boxing gloves from the collection of Oxford, leather, Timothy Oulton.
3. Chandelier from the collection Night Watch, steel, Brand van Egmond.
4. Pillow from the collection of Lilac, wool, Osborne & Little.
5. Kettle from the collection "Steampunk", porcelain, Royal Crown Derby.
6. Coffee table Duyal, metal, Versace Home.
7. Hanger Servomanto, plastic, steel, designer Aquila Castiglioni, Zanotta.
8. Wallpapers Silvergate, paper, Farrow & Ball.
9. Hanger, wood, brass, gold leaf, Meroni Francesco e Figli.
Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch in the course of the investigation made use of the benefits of the 21st century: he checked conjectures on the Internet and communicated with the police chief and his assistant via SMS. Therefore, he certainly could make do without a portable speaker for iPhone.
Poster for the series "Sherlock" (2012).
10. Figurine Ants, ceramics, Vitamin.
11. Coffee table Collins Avenue, glass, Formitalia.
12. Friday lamp, glass, designer Reinhard Deans, Anthologie Quartett.
13. Wall hanger, steel, Deadgood Design.
14. Carpet from the collection Smart, wool, silk, Illulian.
15. Vase, glass, Serax.
17. Sofa, leather, CTS Salotti.
18. Dessert plate from the Intuition collection, porcelain, Haviland.
PHOTOS: SCOPEFEATURES / VOSTOCK PHOTO; ARCHIVES OF PRESS-SERVICES